1” pin vs 1 1/2” pin

So most of my life of pinning I was always told to use 1 1/2” pins. Intramuscular means deep. So I asked a question about pinning in abs a while back cuz I never heard of that shit and it grew into needle gauge and pin length. I seen a lot use 1” and in some cases 5/8” pins. So I figured I’ll try 1” see how it works. Well. I like it. Works well. Anyways. I ran out of 1” pins this week and had to pull out the 1 1/2” pins. I was like holy fuck! I’m going to hit bone with that. :joy::joy: Funny how that happens. I put an order in for 1” pins. Fuck that deep drilling shit. :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I use 1” 22’s in my delts and either 1” or 1 1/2” 22’s in my ass cheeks. Don’t ever shoot quads, did it a hand full of times and always seemed to find nerves.

1 Like

Jeebus man there’s no need for harpooning your limbs! 25g even up to 30g is really easy with the brewing methods of the 2000’s lmao.

2 Likes

Quads are hit or miss. The 1” seems to work better. And the largest gauge I use is 23. 25 is like nothing. Warm up the oil, goes in like butter. :blush:

1 Like

I use 23g and 25g 1.5 inch, quads only, 2 times a week. Been doing very well with 1-2 cc. Anything over that is sometimes difficult to jam in there. Have a hard time doing it in my glutes, so I’m basically all over the place in the quads.

1 Like

Once you find the right area on the quads to pin, it’s smooth sailing. I used to always hit nerves until I really broke down the anatomy of the thigh and found what would likely be the best spot to not hit nerves. Just trial and error really.

4 Likes

I’ve tried 25’s a hand full of times and it always seems like I’m pushing the plunger for at least 27 min to get it all in. I use 25’s in my wife with her Primo, but I always show her the 18 I draw with and say “here it comes!” Hahaha

2 Likes

Have you tried heating the oil in any way? As long as you stay at or just below your body temperature then you are good to go. For me, I’ve never had to heat my oil even for really scarred areas like my thighs or delts. Then again I also have a count and I intentionally pin for 5 seconds every 10th of a cc. A full milliliter usually takes me almost a minute to pin. That’s my preference to avoid any pip is just to pin slow

1 Like

Holy shit! I jam and slam. 1 cc takes me like 15 seconds. Just cuz of the needle gauge. If I could use a 18. It would take me a second. :joy:

1 Like

I used to do that but after you jam through a vein and slam Tren enough times you’ll stop doing that shit lol.

1 Like

I use 1" 25s for quad and glutes. 5/8" 25s for delts. I always do at least 10sec per cc. I do a minute or two on my twice weekly 3cc shots. Go too fast and ya get a sterile abcess they suck…stil have a scar

2 Likes

Well next week I will start Tren. So I better learn the slow and steady wins the non coughing race. :joy:

1 Like

Someone was talking about the amount of pushing pressure of a 1mL barrel vs a 3mL barrel. Of course I pin more than 1mL oil but just food for thought. #scienceshit

1 Like

I have 5ml barrels and 3ml barrels. So a 5ml barrel would be easier then? Larger barrel mor mas on the plunger makes it faster? Makes sense. But it’s about the gauge of pin. Now I confused myself. :joy::joy:

1 Like

http://tomfangrow.com/Syringe%20Pressure.html

I could be wrong but I’m almost positive those numbers are based on a free flowing syringe without a needle attached. There would obviously be more pressure and less vaccum with a needle attached. From my own experiences I’ve noticed that a 1ml with an 18g feels similar to a 3ml with 22g -> #nonscienceshit

I was thinking the same thing. I’ll have to look at fluid dynamics. Even without a pin the exit size is the same. Pressure would increase flow in some degree.

1 Like

Great info!

A few weeks ago, I wasn’t paying attention and grabbed a 1.5" needle and jabbed my quad…all the way in…hit something horrific…probably nerve. Easy that mfer back out and found a new spot on quad, and didn’t go in so far…MUCH better. LOL

1 Like

I have had terrible luck with 1.5 in the thigh. Hit it miss. 1” seems to be perfect.

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.