1st SRX Labs order experience

1st order went very well with SRX Labs. Products ordered were sust 250, EQ 300 and Masteron Prop.
Packaging was good. Delivery time was good. Communication was excellent and customer service was GREAT.

Thank you SRX

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing, any pics ?:sunglasses:

1 Like

…curious as if you have pinned the product yet?

1 Like

I should have a pack landing today or tomorrow of test and anavar and I will be pinning as soon as i get it so I will keep everyone posted. I’m going to try and pull bloods after a month as well

2 Likes

Right on…let know how it goes.

2 Likes

Yes I shot the gear and it was smooth sailing. Felt good. No pip really.

2 Likes

4 Likes

To be more transparent, I received 2 extra EQ and didnt receive the 2 masteron Prop, I emailed the SRX rep about it, and he replied " I will send u 2 masteron in mail tomorrow."

THATS CUSTOMER SERVICE!

4 Likes

This is what I like to see happy people

4 Likes

Sounds like customer service is on point.

3 Likes

Vert pretty.

3 Likes

Sounds like a great experience…if the gear proves to be as good as t/a and customer service…looks like well have a winner…thanx for the review…so far so good

3 Likes

Good looking product. Enjoy your run.

2 Likes

My experience too! Perfect in every way. MCT carrier oil, smooth as silk. Great prices. Test prop, Tren A, Sust 250 and Proviron. Just placed another order today.

Pap

3 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.