1st TD from Omega

Have to say from start to finish , very easy to deal with. Excellent communication and shipping as fast as Amazon. I’ll be starting the tren and primo immediately don’t think I’ll use NPP till after comp at this point. I will let you all know what I think of the gear.
Thank you to @Omegaman for a great experience. Hopefully the gear is as good as advertised

15 Likes

Handsome stash

2 Likes

Now that’s a fucken TD !!

2 Likes

Go big or go home! All I need to finish prep for June comp

5 Likes

That’s beautiful!! Kill it bro bring that gold home💪🏽

1 Like

That’s a stash

1 Like

I liek yiur thinking

1 Like

Haha. Hope it’s as legit as they say

3 Likes

Oh it is bro. Just wait till it kicks in. I just started primo yesterday so excited to see results of that.

8 Likes

Me to. Good addition for me 14 weeks out

3 Likes

What r u going to run your primo at? How long?

2 Likes

Can’t give my secrets away lol

I’m doing primo Ace doing 25mg pre workout. Probably run it about 10-12 weeks

2 Likes

Y’all big boys do stuff I ain’t never heard of.

That’s beautiful….

I’m doiNg 400 to start

Awesome haul.
Definitely next on my need to try list.

2 Likes

Good haul bro. Thanks for throwing it up.

1 Like

OMG don’t break the bottles LOL insane pyramid hahaha I’m laughing my ass off literally @Kad1 . Guys, if you didn’t see the reply on the other thread, hope you’re watching the Arnold. Classic physique first place and some of the other top 5 … … … Look pretty good right? :slight_smile: Also, wait until open class starts. I will never name names, but jesus christ … It’s awesome to see, and we’ve worked so hard off the board for 10 years to build a brand everyone trusts. Everyone using the product on here, fear not, the product speaks for itself off the stage AND ON!!! HELL YES!!!

11 Likes

Nice looking stash.

1 Like

I actually did drop a few taking it down. Lol

5 Likes