UGMuscle

3 iU of hgh and very high prolactin

3 iU of hgh and very high prolactin

Hi guys ,

I need help, so it’s my 7 weeks on hgh 3 iU a day and I have notice that there is a small ball under my nipples but they don’t hurt . Did a little reading and found out it’s high prolactin. Can anyone help with this problem ? What can I do to get rid of them ? Thanks

1 Like

If it is high prolactin like you mentioned I would consider starting up Caber or Prami. Are you currently running any AAS with your GH?

No AAS, just hgh …

Also , what dosages should I take ? I’m not familiar with them

Thank you

I’ve been reading up on studies between GH and elevated prolactin and from what I read subjects that were given 25+ iu GH 3 times a week were found to have raised prolactin levels. May I ask why you think it’s prolactin? As far as dosing goes with caber you could probably start at .5mg e3d and gauge it from there. Are you experiencing low libido or perhaps brownish smelly substance lactating from your nipples?

You can’t be 100% sure unless you get a blood test. That’s first things first. But if you want to skip the bloods and you’re sure it’s a prolactin or rather to be more accurate a progestin related issue then Cabergoline (Caber) should be your grace. It has about a 2.5 to 3 day half life and you should start dosing at .5mg each dose every 2.5 to 3 days. You shouldn’t experience any real side effects at that dose but be weary of going higher. I would avoid Prami personally. One you have to dose it much higher through the week and 2 the sides can be more severe. Pay a little extra for the Caber and you won’t be disappointed.

First of all this is my first forum I ever signed up too. The love is just insane , thank you . Ok so let me go into details. I’m almost 31 years old. I do about 1.5 iU in the morning 1.5 at night , so 3 iU a day 21 iU a week in total. No other steroids nothing. Not to become like Arnold but just for good health and I workout like crazy 4 times a week. Now 2-3 days ago I just realized tiny lumps underneath and left side of both my nipples a kidney bean size lump . It’s pretty solid but it doesn’t hurt at all . So I did a little research and came to an uneducated opinion that it might be prolactin cause before when I did a little test I know how estrogen related bitch Titts feel there is a lump and dot on the around the nipples and it hurts like crazy and I used nolvadex and problem solved. But this I’m still trying to figure it out .

1 Like

Yes a little low libido, nothing at all brown coming out as of now . And again it’s just my uneducated guess. But you guys are very helpful

1 Like

Caber and Nolvadex combo has worked really well for me with progestin related gyno. Aromasin and Nolvadex for estrogen related gyno. I’ve experienced both myself. You could try to go 5 on 2 off with the HGH and see if that doesn’t curb the problem for future use but you will still need to address the current gyno building in your system.

@PHD was just dealing with this with MENT. He could chime in as well but I’m sure he’ll agree.

1 Like

Caber is no joke. Listen to your body. I’m at .25 E3D and works well for me. My gauge on caber useage. I’ve said this before. Morning wood. :joy:

1 Like

This is something that I had looked into before check this out.

I don’t know if anything there will help but you can see.

I’ve never heard of gh causing this nor have I heard anyone else having. So really not sure how to treat. I know with ment and test I had to use aromosin and caber to knock that shit out quick. Just because I’ve never heard or seen doesn’t mean it can effect someone like that but I’d think it’s probably your gear more than gh

1 Like

I’m using oneq white powder from the sponsor here, best hgh so far

2 Likes

He’s only running GH, no AAS, this is a first for me as well, did a quick Google search and one study showed high doses of 25+ iu several times a week raised prolactin levels

2 Likes

Really weird. I’d have to ask some people I know in industry with more knowledge on this one.

1 Like

Yeah like @SymBiotecLab

3 Likes

I’ll ask him.

So medically gh has nothing to do with gyno or progestin. If that’s the case all humans have gh so we should all have gyno. So you must have naturally high levels of estrogen or you consume a lot of dairy or even soy products. I just spoke to @SymBiotecLab just to make sure I wasn’t missing something. Look into your diet bro.

3 Likes

That’s a pretty valid point man. If growth hormone caused progestin related gyno then especially as men, we would likely have gyno all the time. Hmm something doesn’t add up here.

2 Likes

In terms of diet , I’m on a keto diet . Lots of good protein fats and just vegetable carbs . But I still thank you guys trying to help me … but with all my symptoms I think it’s just prolactin, which means too much hgh or over exercising leads to it and I think I have evening over exercising cause it feels like endless on hgh and now I’m feeling it

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.