UGMuscle

41k bitcoin I honestly can't believe it happened this fast

When will it slow down it has continued to rise and rise.
Im an awe and missed the whole run I have no btc the one time im not holding it hits 41k
Smh

3 Likes

I know what you mean! I could kick myself! I sold 2 bitcoin at $9939 and put bids to buy back at $8901. It droppped to $8925. I missed my buy back bid by $24. Then it goes up to $41,000 while I have none.
I can hear that song playing in my head…”I’m a loser, baby! So why don’t you kill me!” Haha :joy:

4 Likes

I cashed out a small amount around 27k which would have become a decent amount had I not touched it and I got robbed on exchange

Good song

2 Likes

I just sold what I had left in my cash app my measly $3 became $7

3 Likes

I have spent about 1600 $ in past month and my acct is almost where it was and I haven’t put any in it

5 Likes

You called it @Bigmurph. I didn’t jump in. Some things are just a luck of the draw. Like Grubhub and Airbnb going public. Initially the buy in was 63 and 45 respectively. If you got in on that Monday. You did great. If not it’s a damn I shoulda bought in. I never bought Bitcoin. I’m too much of a traditional stock buyer and do not see the value in Bitcoin. Well. I was wrong. Let’s see where it goes from here. Those that bought. Good luck!!

1 Like

I toyed with the idea of a large investment in Bitcoin when it was 11-12k, but didn’t do it. When it hit 21-22, I thought I it would have a huge pullback and that’s when I would pull the trigger and invest. Never happened. Just keeps spiraling upward. Truly amazing.

Rape, is a not a term to be used lightly @Bigmurph

1 Like

There’s one more halving that will take place buy once btc comes back down into the low 30s and you can make a ton off of the last halving it will only leave a quarter of the amount of btc they started with that would mean 20k after the second 40k after the third if history continues 80k after the 4th halving.
Im definitely going to be ready when it takes place btc could definitely go over 100k around that time just because of the halving

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more

2 Likes

I spent 15k worth of bitcoin from April to December this year. If only I never touched it

2 Likes

Christ 15k you spent on gift cards

1 Like

Lots of on to furnish new condo actually

1 Like

Ok good then maybe you shouldn’t use it that way then buddy

2 Likes

Maybe I edited it along time ago because I agreed :thinking:

1 Like

I know I used to have 6 btc back when it was 750$ a coin. I also had 60 eth I bought at 7$ a coin. I bought things with it and don’t have shit, I’m kicking myself in the ass right now lol FML

3 Likes

It’s crazy wish I was holding more. But I’m just happy I’m in it. As well waiting for some alt coins to take off.

BTC will have a blow off top to 50k ish! Still holding my coins to the 🪙

1 Like

Do you really believe that?

And today it has nose dived

Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.