9 more weeks to go let’s get nasty

9 weeks out. Starting to see some quads cuts and nice lines. With 9 weeks to go I’m going to bring in one nasty look this year. Flat as hell this morning but that’s the plan get flat and ripped and grow into this show. Most people think when you’re flat you’re losing muscle. Not always true my protein is super high and I’m on enough gear (all cutters now except the cyp) that it’s impossible to lose muscle. I’m hoping to add some muscle during this time. This is extremely hard to do but it’s very doable with the right nutrition and plan. The key is in your nutrition and workouts. Keep intensity high and freaking kill each workout no matter how tired and run down you feel.

Still have a few open spots for training. So far 3 people have taken advantage of the openings. You all know I love to help so let’s do this together. Happy Saturday fam!!

5 Likes

Looking great my man. Getting flat is part of the program. Week out of show or shoot is when I start loading back up with carbs and sodium to fill out nicely

1 Like

Yup all part of it. Trying carb cycling so far it’s working. I keep sodium high always just drink lots of water.

2 Likes

Man you are looking good. Honestly your lines are all there and looking really defined. You still have 9wk and I like your plan to keep growing.
Good luck and good gains brother I wish you the best.

Just to say ive known @phd for almost 5yrs now and the man knows his stuff. I wouldn’t choose anyone else to coach or train me and we bump heads all the time but I know that he knows his shit and is the best choice in my opinion.

2 Likes

Here is my cookie cutter answer, Outfuckingstanding brother.

1 Like

Bro your lats are so much wider and thicker than last season.

1 Like

Your legs are fucking insane brother!!

1 Like

@PHD, those are some tree trunks there bro! Congratulations! People are afraid of legs these days so props to you!

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.