A day in the life of a Berserker

Everyone has fails brotha, what seperates us from the weak is we pick ourselves back up and continue to drive on.

2 Likes

The only thing I enjoy failing is a heavy lift lol

2 Likes

4 meals down and a workout. Putting down my 5th meal after I update my log

Back And Biceps

Single Arm Pulldowns
Singe Arm Bb rows
Db pullovers
Chest supported rows
Isolated Db Curls
Single Arm Cable Curls
Preacher Curls
Calf Raises
Hanging Leg Raises

1 Like

For the record… I hate Tren cough

2 Likes

The one trick I learned to help with the dreaded cough is to immediately sniff up close an alcohol swab. It actually worked for me this last time.

1 Like

I’ll try that. Hex doesn’t make me cough, ever. Even if I know I passed through a vein and got a little flashback of blood, I don’t cough. Ace is a whole different animal when it comes to that though. I’m pretty my body knows if I’m even close to a vein because I’ll cough like every 3 or 4 pins.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I love it!!

CHEAT MEAL TODAY w/ a piece of cake! I’m down in body fat and up in lean muscle mass. I’m still playing with pinning amounts and times since I added the Tren and the Mast but I should have that dialed in by Monday. Overall I’ve felt pretty good this week with the new additions and the programming.

3 Likes

Slow is steady , steady is fast.

1 Like

What kind

1 Like

Chocolate cake

1 Like

Well that’s good I guess, i won’t run my mouth anymore.

1 Like

Did pretty good today. I stayed on track with my meals until it was time to Smash. Then it was on. Fried chicken, meatball sub w/ marinara and cheese, baked potato with all the fixin’s and a big ass piece of chocolate cake. Yep this will all spill over tomorrow and it was worth every bite lol.

6 Likes

Oh yes, I’m enjoying the words.

1 Like

4 meals down, 5th meal feeding time is about to happen. Just killed legs… again. This is the last week of having 3 leg days a week in the program and I’m kind of happy about that but these wheels are steadily growing now. Added* I did 6 sets of 6 at 320 on squats today then did one last set of 4 at 350 so I’m pretty stoked about that.

Seated Ham Curls
Lying Ham Curls
Quad Kickouts
Squats
Leg Press drop sets
Calf Raises
Decline Leg Raises

4 Likes

5 meals down and I’m about to feed again. Tot a new update and changed some things around with my meals so I’ll be eating a little more over the next few weeks.

Chest and Tri’s
Db Flat bench pyramids up then down
BB flat bench
Chest dips
Ss Flys
Decline Leg Raises
Seated calf raises

2 Likes

What’s your calorie range been at lately?

2 Likes

Bottom on low days is about 2200 and high days about 3200

2 Likes

Nice man!

1 Like

I just realized I’ve been on Tren for 7 weeks now and in that time I’ve had some really minor night sweats, some sweating during the day and I did lose my shit and Smash a printer into pieces once but other than that I have felt great.

4 Likes