A Little Question About PCT

I’ve seen a slew of things as far as PCT goes and am curious on what is actually recommended and advised from you guys. I’ve seen people saying just Nolvadex, I’ve seen clomid 100 and Nolvadex at 40 then cut in half the following weeks, and I’ve seen HCG. So which is it? For reference let’s use a simple cycle of just test cyp at 500mg for 12 weeks.

1 Like
2 Likes

Magnifying glass in the top right corner will house more accurate information than all of google.

1 Like

He said 29 in introduction post I believe

1 Like

I saw that, and edited the post! I went back and realized he may have answered someone else that asked!

1 Like

Lol sorry

No worries! You’re too quick for me

1 Like

Im actually alive again lol

3 Likes

WOHOOOOO welcome back to the land of the living!

2 Likes

Seriously lol

1 Like

HCG definitely. It’s usually used before PCT tho. Either during cycle, or bridging from last pin to start of PCT drugs. If you’re doing test only you can probably get away with Picking one of those- either Nolva or Clomid. I’m PCT now HCG bridge then nolva only.

2 Likes

I’m super interested in your labs after this pct you’re doing. I know clomid fucks with a lot people mentally.

2 Likes

I should say I have used nolvadex instead of clomiphene before in a pct

I tend to take it the entire cycle and continue into pct actually

2 Likes

How are you feeling?

2 Likes

I feel good brother I’ll be starting nolva end of next week so that’s what I would consider the real PCT. On HCG I’ve felt great. No noticeable drop off in strength although I have been taking it easy only lifting MWF.

3 Likes