UGMuscle

A Tip Of The Hat To Members Logs

My personal thanks to the members that keep a log here.

At times I get extremely bored with training and reading others logs really helps… I get reminded of movements, set and rep schemes that I had long forgotten.

Plus the motivational factor is astronomical.

Thank you

Poppy

10 Likes

Oh and I learn something new all the time!

4 Likes

I’ve learned different ways to use machines for my buggy shoulders that work well with little or no pain. Mostly from older veterans here.

3 Likes

I love keeping a log because even if I don’t get any responses at all, it lets me journal my progress and get my thoughts out on paper. It also functions as an accountability mechanism. Social support is so overwhelmingly important in fitness and bodybuilding. People often underestimate how important it is to see and be seen by others in their chosen community. Logs present an easy way to do that and also get feedback on what you’re doing.

Logs are just great. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Agreed

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree with you more! I like the way you articulate yourself.

2 Likes

Spot on!

2 Likes

Thank you sir

1 Like

Thank you sir

2 Likes

Your welcome although sometimes my log 🪵 s more diary Than log

2 Likes

I love the logs for finding great training and I enjoy seeing people make gains its what keeps me going and not giving up logs like everyone who has had an injury and comeback amazing stuff in the members logs

4 Likes

Ahhh my humongous friend… that’s a good thing. Kind of putting a state of mind or a current life event to a training day puts everything in perspective.

It helps me see how you deal with these events AND make progress towards YOUR training goals.

It’s all intertwined.

1 Like

Perfectly said. I do too.

2 Likes

I enjoy all the logs. Especially from those competing and logging calories. I have my style of training and the way I do things, so when I read or watch people do stuff differently, I’m like ok let’s try it to see how it works. If I like it I keep it. This is how I’ve adapted my training over the years. So for those doing logs thank you

4 Likes

I couldn’t agree more with what you wrote thanks to everyone who has ever ran a log including you @JLee

3 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.