UGMuscle

AAS and diabetis a risk

AAS and diabetis a risk

So just a question, never had this before, but on this cycle npp tpp and superdrol , I seem to have gotten here and there a Shakey weak dizzy feeling, get thirsty as fuck hungry, hot and sweaty. It goes away after eating and drinking. I plan to see a Dr. But it only seems to happen when I’m taking the oral superdrol, any thoughts or insight to this?

Well I don’t know shit, but I’d say cease the drol.

3 Likes

It’s weird brother, it’s like here and there, odd times, and not constant. That’s what I plan on doing. I don’t want diabetis. Lol

1 Like

Ha ha yeah fuck that, it is weird… wish I could offer you more info… and it would break my heart if I ran Into issues with superD.

1 Like

Yep, superdrol and for some anadrol too gives hypoglycemia. Sip a Gatorade while you train and chug a mix of whey isolate and carbs immediately post workout.

4 Likes

Thanks for adding some actual help for him.

1 Like

Thank you. Appreciate that

2 Likes

Yep - you have to make sure you get enough carbs in when using superdrol.

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.