UGMuscle

About the Anything Goes category

About the Anything Goes category

New category for non bodybuilding related things. It’ll be supressed from the front page. Just post anything interesting/ funny here.

Something funny?..my life story.

So I’m driving home and I see this guy hitch hiking, it’s a good way from town so I stop, he climbs in says ‘thanks man, I appreciate the lift’, ‘I say sure no prob buddy it’s cold out’, he says 'it’s hard to get a ride these days, aren’t you afraid I might be a psychotic killer? I say, 'nah, what are the odds of two psychotic killers being in the same car, :crazy_face:

1 Like

My wife asked me to go to the store and get a gallon of milk, and if they have avacodos get 6… I come back and she says, WHY did you get SIX gallons of milk! Well, I said, because they had avacodos… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Im a little slow I had to read it twice but you got me laughing

1 Like

That’s the plan brother!.. I don’t have the knowledge about cycles and what to use that you and the crew have… So lifting iron and lifting spirits is about all I can do!!

1 Like

Well I hope that you stick around your a good guy brother

1 Like

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.