UGMuscle

About time I got around to this intro

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

Joined a month ago and am just now getting around to the intro. I spent most of my adult life in The USMC (0311,8153, 0313) in and out of infantry units. Retired a few years ago, went to college and studied advanced human nutrition. I graduated with my BS and now I’m working as a nutritionist.

Started TRT right after I retired, but my endo wanted to keep my levels below what I feel is optimum for me, so a friend of mine hooked me up with his source which led me to this forum. I’m not trying to be a mass monster, but I do enjoy feeling great and recovering from intense workouts like I was 18 again.

I’m really enjoying the community here and hope to have the time to become a little more active.

5 Likes

1 Like

Welcome aboard brotha! If you have any questions hit me up my man

1 Like

Welcome aboard Marine. SFMF

1 Like

Will do. Thanks.

1 Like

Welcome- you’ll like it here

Welcome semper fi

Hey brother glad to have you around.
Welcome to ugmuscle glad you through up an introduction

Welcome

Welcome bro

Welcome aboard devil dog.

Semper Fi.

1 Like

Welcome brotha, hey we have a vets only forum here on UGM, if your interested or have any questions just hit me up man✌️ Throw up a quick intro when you get a chance bro

I just changed his account to a veterans account. I hope that he is a veteran

2 Likes

Thanks guys. I am a veteran of both the US Army and the USMC. Can PM proof if need be.

2 Likes

No need got you taken care of

Welcome Joe! SF!

You can get a Veterans account versus the normal registration??

1 Like

Yes are you a veteran?

1 Like

Yes Sir! USN 23+ years.

3 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.