UGMuscle

Add Proviron and/or HGH

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

wondering if adding Proviron and/or HGH would be an acceptable thing to do with decent benefits to my current cycle??

Currently doing Test E 500MG/week and VAR 75MG/week. Started VAR at beginning, but wasted my time with original starting dosage of 25MG/day for 3 weeks and felt nothing.

Depends on goals but you should always try to keep it simple. I believe that proviron is great and hgh definitely has its advantages. I would run the cycle plan you have and in the future make changes. Changing things in the middle unless dropping things isn’t a good idea.

2 Likes

I run proviron every cycle

1 Like

Thanks Brother’s! I’ll run this cycle of Test/VAR out, start the TRT, and then wait about 6 weeks on the TRT before starting next blast, and then add the Proviron with maybe another item.

Goals are to get steady gains while maintaining a lean physique year round. I still like to jog, so I don’t want to pack on too much weight, too quickly, so my knees/hips can acclimate your the increase in body weight pain free.

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.