UGMuscle

Advanced, where are you?

Advanced, where are you?

Hello, and sorry for my bad english

I’m from Russia. My standing in sport pharmacy about 7 years. At 16 I bought creatine and here we go. I tried to find advanced people in Russian forums without big success. But 2 years ago I meet Andrew - engineer from Ukraine. And we doing our pharmacological experiments up to now.
I accent predominantly on overcoming organism’s limits and prefer high risc. For example I experimented with insulin - overbeared insulin receptor desensitisation(when 70ME works as 20ME). I combated androgen’s hepatotoxicity, stimulated endogenious testosterone at level of pituitary and proved that infinite using of T4/T3 in high doses is fully safe for pituitary axis.
Andrew’s goals are less ambitious, but we have a lot of areas of common interest.

So, it would be good to find shizos like we on this forum who uses google scholar and sci-hub to get knowledge. Who knows biochemistry of organism and who not intented to bear with imperfection of nature.

dobro pozhalovat’ to the ugm community!!

Welcome bud glad to have you

Welcome mad scientist

1 Like

Welcome aboard, Mate!

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.