UGMuscle

Affordable Workout shirts

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

Where do you guys buy affordable workout shirts? I’ve done worn the little I had out and now I wearing a few of my nicer t shirts. Not really looking for any fancy material just something actually affordable. If any of you guys know a place let me know, anything will help.

1 Like

I use these man there cheap and have tons of colors, there nice and long too for us taller fellas
Physique Bodyware Mens Blank Y Back Stringer Tank Top. Built in America (Small, California Blue) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BPO1CJ2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_4UMMDb5QBF7CF

I’m actually in the market now for some sleeveless hoodies cause my gym is freaking freezing in the winter

Hell yeah that’s what I needed. Only issue I’m 5’8" so not on the tall scale do they run big, small, or normal?

If you check em out on the Amazon site they have a sizing chart, but they do run big. I have a 44" chest and medium fits me

I use Amazon, as well and just search for deals with honest reviews.

Thanks!!

1 Like

My wife uses it all the time. I can honestly say all I’ve done is buy supplements occasionally on it.

What’s everyone else use? More options is always the best. That way I can get a variety!!

Walmart :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Haha Walmart’s around me are pretty ghetto fabulous. Maybe if I go on vacation but sadly can’t do it to myself. I sometimes wonder how they stay in business around here. Also, a lot of Elmo shirts haha.

1 Like

Yea me too but I’m actually impressed with their Russell brand so worth taking a looking into.

1 Like

i couldn’t even find a tank top at walmart. they’ve turned into trash. i buy everything on either amazon or ebay

1 Like

May run by there this week may get lucky since its technically fall even though it’s still 100 with the heat index outside

Outlet malls mostly. Walmart. old navy believe it or not. :joy:

Wife got the ones I use now from belk wish she’d bought more.

1 Like

Have to agree with Old Navy, and sometimes American Eagle has good deals on clearance.

2 Likes

Walmart sells these Russel pants that are decent. I even went back and bought a few more…

2 Likes

Underarmour is my favorite great quality and they last

2 Likes

I agree. I have an outlet close to me. Underarmor is great gear.

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.