Almost 4 weeks into prep

Had a killer leg workout last night. Meadows plans are no joke. Almost through this program then on to the next. Here’s an example of what I did.

Seated leg curl 4 warm up sets 4 working sets with 20 seconds iso hold
4 sets stiff leg dead lifts with extreme glute ham stretch
Leg press. 2 feeder sets 7 working sets increasing weight each set. 3 second eccentric reps for 10 reps
3 sets of 25 reps on hack
Leg extensions super heavy with 3 second hard flex at top

So much blood was in my quads and hams I could barely walk or flex

Legs were pretty well fried. @John this is for you buddy

10 Likes

Them wheels man, looking stellar!

1 Like

Look at them trunks man! I know how the Meadows programs are and they aren’t for the faint of heart or the weak minded lol. Nice job bro

1 Like

Bro my hams and quads are super sore

1 Like

Is that an iPhoneX? Nice!! Oh, that vastus medialis development is insane! What do you do for that growth? The iso leg extensions? I’m trying to get that monster teardrop…

2 Likes

Lol lots of squats and leg press bro

2 Likes

I’ll add more then. Did legs on Monday. Still using the shitter stall walls to help me stand up. :joy: your legs remind me of Tom Platz. That was my leg hero. :joy:

1 Like

Hahahaha that’s a good workout. I feel like that today. Hahaha I wish mine were a quarter of what platz legs were geez he was a freak

I love that era of bodybuilding… I miss those ripped massive dudes. Today’s champions are just big fuckers. With the turtle shell gut. I bet there isn’t one that can do a Frank Zane vacuum pose… HgH is killing them. Massive doses. It’s sad. Back when I first started I remember a 800mg test cycle was insane amount. Hell. There’s guys I know that cruise on that. I want to be like Zane. In my late seventies still jacked and run a cycle now and then! :joy: bees him at 75 YO.

1 Like

Lookin outfuckingstanding brother, ha ha did you see the iphone comment from @TBU… where’s @TrenGod

1 Like

Lets not forget. When gay apps first hit the scene where did they turn to?

5 Likes

I’m laughing

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:. Don’t be hatin on the iPhone…:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

You tag his ass didn’t you lol. I know he has an iPad though so he’s not fully Android lol

1 Like

Ha ha

I dont have an iPad yet lol. And I only wanted one for games lol.

2 Likes

Hahahahaha you might as well delete your gay meme lol

I just spent over $1k on my new phone. I may just hold out a bit more to see if any new androids come out with better specs. The new huawei phones are bench marking pretty good. May get my wife one of those and play my game on it and then go that route if needed. Then I dont have to worry about someone seeing me playing games on an iPad and thinking Im gay…

2 Likes

Lol I’m going to start a new rumor about that new gay phone lol

1 Like

Which phone did you go with? I got the pixel 3 back in October and like it. Processor isn’t too of the line anymore but great screen and photos, which is a plus for me when taking pictures of my son.

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.