Alpha North Labs Canada TOUCHDOWN!

Just got Deca Durabollin 250ml to try and reduce joint pain due to arthritis and Test enanthate 250ml to increase strenth and libido. The test E is always a good grab and I’m really interested to see if the Deca will help with pain. I will be using 125ml a week of both test and deca.

Thanks

3 Likes

Your first post, is a advertisement nice job.

6 Likes

Welcome to ugmuscle but you should write an introduction before posting this just your stats and background nothing personal so we can get to know you a bit.

1 Like

What happened to welcome you should write an introduction?

You should definitely not use decca for pain also were big on Harm Reduction and nandrolone just covers up the injury and you will only make it worse.

1 Like

Are you doing trt?

No I’m just enjoying test e. I’m not on trt at the moment. I have been in the construction industry for twenty years and needed some help with pain. I’m also a gym fanatic and love to workout, so I tried test e and the increase in my strength went though the roof. I been taking test e for about a year.

By taking testosterone you will shutdown your natural production and 125mg a week isn’t much and you could definitely be lowering your testosterone levels.
Did you get any blood work done to show your testosterone levels

1 Like

I am new to this site. I’m not on another forum, so I wasn’t sure how to approach the group of people here. I’m trying to get lean and pain free basically.

1 Like

No problem brother you should just write an introduction in that category so that people don’t believe you are just advertising for someone also im worried about the way you are taking these compounds.
How much do you know about what happens when you take testosterone and especially a nor19 compound like nandrolone decanoate or decca?

1 Like

I’m looking to get that done asap. I need to get a test for just about everything to see where I stand. Is there a recommended test to take?

You need to go to your doctor and get a hormone panel done and let your doctor know that you want to include e2 or estrogen

1 Like

Don’t forget your introduction

1 Like

Where do you write the introduction?

Just like you choose the alpha north category choose the introduction category.

I must have forgot

2 Likes

I see that you still didn’t write an introduction why can I help with something

Just to get you started but please write an introduction

Thanks
Banned

1 Like

I wrote an intro.

Thanks

No you didn’t but I did for you and you can edit it if you would like

So honestly though now that the introduction is done I wanted you to know that your going to take an injection of nandrolone and it instantly shuts down your natural production of testosterone so your body will only get what you give it so you said that you are going to use 125mg of testosterone that’s not really worth doing because the rule of thumb is x 5 so 125x5= 750. That’s probably your natural levels with the nandrolone I believe that you will definitely make gains I don’t believe that it will help your pain.
The gains you make will be like taking 2 steps forward and then when you stop you will take 3 steps backwards.
Do you have your PCT lined up?

2 Likes