Alpha North Labs Canada TOUCHDOWN!

125 test @ week is kind of weak even for trt

1 Like

All I have is arimidex at the moment. I’m looking into hcg as well.

1 Like

Look into clomiphene and nolvadex I wouldn’t worry about hcg but that’s your choice brother.
I would get a solid pct set up because decca takes about a year to clear the system so its going to take a solid pct to get your body producing testosterone again once you stop.

1 Like

Thank you for the heads up brother!

No doubt brother were big on Harm Reduction so if you have any questions please ask I don’t want to see anyone hurt themselves messing with your hormones is serious and can get crazy.

@Bigmurph … he posted in his introduction that he’s in his 40’s. Would that have a bearing on pct?

Just that its going to be harder to come back especially with a nor19 compound

If I choose arimidex as a pct, how long do you think someone should continue to treat themselves with 25 or 50 mg a day?

Arimidex is definitely not a PCT this is what I was worried about you definitely shouldn’t take what you have until you really understand what it does and the side effects because you are going to be using to strong compounds.
Arimidex doesn’t even come in dosages of 25-50mg so I don’t know what compound you’re actually talking about please you can research everything here use the magnifying glass and it will search this site not Google so you can get information that’s good on what everything is you have and need.

2 Likes
1 Like

My opinion and mine only… I am of the thought that trying to pct to reproduce ones own T in their 40’s is kind of futile unless your done with everything including trt. Chances are the levels won’t be there anyways.

My 2 c

1 Like

Its a possibility but he could have 800 numbers right now and after decca because he is 40 comes back around 300 if lucky.
That’s what worries me also possibly comes back definitely needing TRT after the cycle forever.

1 Like

Very helpful !

2 Likes

Anytime brother im here to help

1 Like