Alpha north labs success!

I just want to let everyone know that if your in Canada this is the legit place! I’ve been enquiring with them now going on 2 years and any errors I’ve encountered they’ve always rapidly fixed. Communication is on point, quality of products is even better!

5 Likes

Welcome but to write a review you just need to write an introduction something to get you started please read the rules were very different than other forums

1 Like

Noooooo… that never happens. :joy:

2 Likes

Lmao I’m gonna get shot on so hard arnt I. Reminds me of blue light.
My bad I will make an introduction! Lol

3 Likes

That’ll help. Look forward to you’re continued participation on the forum here :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

He wrote an introduction he has every right to write a review

2 Likes

Your fine I apologize as long as you write an introduction your good brother

2 Likes

I agree, just the review came first is all. Which has happened a bunch before and the users are never to be heard from shortly after

4 Likes

Ah gotcha. I’ll keep that in mind for next time brother

1 Like

No doubt thanks brother

The weird part of this is neither me nor John said anything hahah

1 Like

I know why don’t you say welcome to ugmuscle

1 Like

We have Canadian and UK members that post and they should be welcome like everyone else.
This has to stop like I said above 24hr and its gone but do you believe after yesterday he will ever participate here again

I work hard alot in the background that you guys don’t even know happens all I ask from the community is to be welcoming and help everyone until they refuse help.

I have people complain about the no bashing rule and why every time someone posts they get jumped on I understand first post is a review well do what I do try to direct them give them the new member guide with the rules and let them know to please write an introduction.

I ask this as a favor from the entire community please stop this and please welcome everyone
Im asking personally Banned please help me welcome everyone to ugmuscle please

@UGMain

Thanks
Banned

9 Likes

Good point welcome brother hope you become an active member of the community

2 Likes

Thanks brother

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome bro