UGMuscle

Am I to old for this shit?

Am I to old for this shit?

Hey men hope u all good.
So im 54 years old. About 4 years ago i got back into the gym. It was sad site i may say. Then my work partner who had done gear in the past hooked me up with somebody.
So I got a few bottles of test cyp. Ok now I’m 5’11 at 167.lb Been skinny whole life. got very little to no gains after 20 weeks of cyp 250 one shot a week. Now I’m new to this whole thing. So lost that contact found another then got screwed for 325$ never saw him again. Then found another and i was finally looking good. weight went up to 189 lb. So before all this covid crap i had to go get a yearly checkup. I stopped everything for a month gave blood. Had high red blood cells was told to stop. Now gyms closed and i never started up again but when it does i want to start up. not sure what to do. And then i was hoping someone can help me out with a plan. Am I to old for this shit?

4 Likes

I’m 57. So am I too old? Nah. I’ve adjusted a lot due to being more susceptible to some sides of certain compounds. There’s a few good members that can help you with everything. Diet. Training. Compounds. I always tag @Raphael3636 and @PHD both can help you. Or look at a lot of stuff here. Or most will give you “what I do” type info. Shit. I tell people what I do. And not do is my expertise. :joy:

7 Likes

Good for you for getting back in the gym, just my .02$, your not too old to be doing this!

2 Likes

Welcome- you’ll like it here. Never too old brother.

2 Likes

Hey there old man. Sounds like your 20 weeks with a low dose was worthless. Even at that low dose with a good diet and disciplined workout you should have made decent gains. But time for a fresh start I guess

4 Likes

Thanks bud its always good to here that. Getting old sucks its like our body needs this boost to feel somewhat normal. I been clean now for two months and feel like shit. I thank u. :muscle:

1 Like

High red blood cell. I donate blood every 8 weeks and drink a gallon of water a day minimum that helps a lot too. Before a blood testing, hydrate too. If you are dehydrated it was skew your numbers. I’m at 280mg a week for my TRT. Monday/Thursday. Shots. I blast up to 600mg for 16wks. Then come back down just do my body doesn’t get desensitized to the test. But there are others on here that do more. I’m just older and this still works for me. Plus I’ve done a few other compounds. :grin:

2 Likes

Thats good to know. What gets to me is the wife and Doc. telling me to stop.
I don’t think they have an understanding of what a man feels like after a certain age.

2 Likes

Find a doc that is a TRT Doctor. Family doctors are not well versed in hormone replacement. Most prescriptions are given. Bloods come back. They freak out and say I’m taking you off. A good TRT doc will help you.

5 Likes

She won’t be telling you to stop when you laying the pipe like a young lad again!! Hehe, seriously though, I know what you mean, people just don’t realize when we get older and you are a lifter how it feels.

#giver #noregerts

1 Like

You’re never too old!!!

2 Likes

It’s never to late or to old brotha ! You still have potential for a lot of growth. Key factors are diet, training regime, and gonna be straight up with you , if you want growth gonna need AAS and GH. If you have any questions hit me up.
[email protected]

3 Likes

I agree with @TBU … research which endocrinologist is your area specialize in hormone therapy. That way, at your age, most insurances will cover bloodwork and TRT dosages. You can then supplement if needed or desired with other compounds, but at least you are getting quality pharma testosterone and regular blood screens for health and safety measures.

3 Likes

Hey bud so that i should of done. But what I did do,back on Nov. 2018 I went and seen a
Urologist for reason to be low on T. and peeing a lot. So gave blood and results came back that my Test value was 550. The reference range is 280 to 1070. She said I’m fine and don’t need any trt to go to a gym and lift weights to boost my T. So then I just do it another way. But What is a good level 550 for me don’t feel good?

1 Like

That’s what I hate about that range, I felt like shit when mine was at 550, then it kept going down after a couple years it was at 250 and they referred me to an endocrinologist.

I wouldn’t have a regular family doc check it, just ask for a referral to an endocrinologist.

Well maybe at some point. Right now u can’t see a doc… unless your covid
But i been clean now for three months. I just want to start up and go. Having gyms closed blows. So maybe next time I’m clean Ill see an endocrinologist. Ya right my family Doc. is not on board.

Depends. My number for me is 750. I’ve been there for about 10 years now. I sleep great. Still get laid. Still have energy. Only difference when I blast. My recovery time is like 48-72 hours. I mean I could hit legs on Monday. Be ready to go again Thursday. Whim I am on cruise. My legs are sore for a week. :joy:. And I retain a bit more water on blast. But that’s about it.

2 Likes

Hell no !!! Ur never to old to get in shape and to feel good brother.

1 Like

The most important thing to master is diet first, and form and routine workouts. I would look into getting a trainer, or at least a form correction class or two. To gain muscle you need to be sure to stay in a calorie surplus, especially protein and carbs. And if your form or workout routine is off, (like 50% I see at the gym) it’s a waste of time and a good way to injure yourself. I’m not saying that you have this problem, just something that needs to be mastered in order to make safe gains :muscle:t3:

Also go to a low T clinic. With that comes pharmaceutical Testosterone, and lab work at a way cheaper price than if you were to try get the lab work yourself, and prescription AI. Taking testosterone, you’ll almost certainly need an AI.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Hey bud thank you for all that. All u guys have been offering so much good info my head is spinning. But this information is so helpful. I am gonna keep doing my research. So one thing I’m thinking of doing is seeing a men’s trt office. Have one out here called Boston Vitality Testosterone Replacement Therapy. So there are a few out here. When this covid shit ends I may hit one up. Thanks again.

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.