UGMuscle

An Iranian female bodybuilder has been arrested after posting too-revealing pictures of herself working out, local media reported

An Iranian female bodybuilder has been arrested after posting too-revealing pictures of herself working out, local media reported

Pretty fucking sad they act like this in their countries and when the Muslims come to US they act like fucking animals.

This is the type of shit that if I really started saying how I felt it would be the rants of all rants so I will just say fuck these animals that did this to this woman. When I say animals im not speaking about Muslims my best friend in life is a devote Muslim and acts nothing like these twisted fuckers.
He was born in Karachi Pakistan. Which lets just say its a really bad place. He is not like that at all so its not Muslims doing these atrocities its just fucking junk yard muts that should be put down.

1 Like

True. Its not all muslims but the extremists. Those fuckers need to be put out.

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.