UGMuscle

An overview of me not a sum total in the least

An overview of me not a sum total in the least

Hey bros:
I’m new here. I’ve been running stuff for a while. I like to call myself late middle aged so as to avoid saying old. I use not only gear but Peptides and SARMs and published something academic which devoted a chapter to enhancement although the big topic was Theory. I competed in Master’s Men’s Physique and want to move up to Classic Physique this year, genetics be damned. So that’s me . Btw being verbose is without doubt my greatest flaw but I’ll try to contain myself.

9 Likes

You sound linguistically sophisticated to me bro

2 Likes

Welcome aboard, congratulations on your publication!

1 Like

Welcome aboard! Great place here, the only forum I visit.

Welcome to the board. Always love seeing more knowledge come to the site!

Welcome

Welcome recently made the switch from sarms to gear myself so glad to see another person wi experience with both here

Welcome to the board.

Welcome to UGM!

Welcome aboard brotha!

Welcome to ugmuscle brother glad to have you around I would be interested in reading what you had published.
Is there a way for me to check it out?
Either way hit me up anytime @Bigmurph

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.