UGMuscle

Announcement at ugmuscle a new moderator

What’s up brothers and sisters so its been honestly a long time coming for me to announce this we have a new moderator? Can you guess who?

@Poppy of course he has been a strong part of our community and has shown he really cares about Harm Reduction and Ugmuscle.

Im honored to announce that Poppy will now be a forum moderator.

Ugmuscle is moving no where but forward and with the team we have I believe that things are only going to keep getting better.

Thanks @Poppy for joining the team

I hope that everyone else congratulates Poppy he deserves it definitely

Thanks
BIGMURPH

@UGMain
@trust_level_2
@trust_level_3
@trust_level_4
@TBU
@NeuroRN
@Kad1

20 Likes

Congratulations poppy. You’ve been a great source of support on the forum.

3 Likes

Good to see your good brother @Trollus

4 Likes

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE HELL YEAH. so well deserved. @Poppy congrats big poppy. Perfect embodiment of what UGM is all about.

3 Likes

Congrats!!!

3 Likes

Were the heck you been at? You ok?

Break break. Just seen your log. Glad you’re good.

1 Like

Congrats @Poppy well deserved :+1:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Poppy

2 Likes

Congrats

2 Likes

Congrats Marine!

3 Likes

Thank you sir. You’ve set the bar high.

4 Likes

Yay! @Poppy Keep kicking ass young man!

2 Likes

Congratulations @Poppy !

2 Likes

Congratulations, Poppy! Well deserved!

2 Likes

High fives!!

3 Likes

Congrats brother!!!

2 Likes

Congratulations

2 Likes

Yeah buddy! Congrats bud. You are definitely a great addition to the community. Always have positive things to say yet still a wise ass. Lol

3 Likes

Blahahaha thank you sir.

2 Likes

Hell yeah brotha, well deserved. For my short time here I’ve see you giving out great input.

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.