UGMuscle

Another breakfast thread

Chicken tocino fried rice and eggs. A bit more sodium then I should be having for breakfast but what the hell am I supposed to do. The wife made it. Lolimage

8 Likes

Come on somebody

1 Like

Whatcha got going on today brother?
Anything exciting?

1 Like

I see that Thai red demon I had beef jerky at 6 am breakfast is at 9:30 yoday

1 Like

That’s Thai chili is good stuff. Gotta take just a little nibble off it the shove a fork full of food the the cake hole(that’s from @Poppy and I am gonna steal it) then chew it all together.

Today I am going to be cleaning and building shelves for a local mechanic that is gonna change my breaks and wheel bearing and change fluids for me. I’ll be working all week for him to pay that off. Also should be getting a call back from a commercial overhead garage door company that may give me some work installing doors plus doing all their conduit and low voltage work like motion sensors cameras etc. hope they bring me good news. I really need the work. This stupid Covid has got to go. People have gotta stop living in fear and just move on!!!

5 Likes

Bfast looks delicious!!!

1 Like

Sounds like you’re getting a hustle going. Keep at it. Word will get around and you’ll have more work than you can shake a stick at.

2 Likes

I love that your bartering bro. Truly a lost art

2 Likes

Hopefully @Poppy Yes @Thundercock it is my only option and thankfully I found someone who is willing to work with me.

1 Like

If you were near me I have a drywall job for you.

1 Like

Just got done eating missed my pic opportunity for you

8 egg white omelette with 4oz turkey ham, slice of fat free cheese, sugar free ketchup

40g dry weight oats with Splenda, cinnamon, and 1tbs sugar free syrup

113g fat free cottage cheese

526 calories. 66 protein, 43 carb, 10 fat

1 Like

Love tocino though. Think we’re making chicken adobo tonight

1 Like

Darn dude that’s a BIG breakfast! Sounds tasty!

1 Like

Truth! Man can make a good living bartering work for whatever and vice versa

1 Like

Lots of volume for just over 500 cals. I’m a happy camper when I get to slam a bunch of food for not too many calories

3 Likes

3 slices super thick bacon 4 eggs half box of cereal

4 Likes

Half box of
Cereal. You crack me up brother. But look at your growth. You’ve got it figured out!!!

1 Like

Feed me more

1 Like

I am not very proficient with drywall but I’ll take what I can get nowadays.

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.