UGMuscle

Another whats for dinner thread

So I ate like garbage today, as in, I didn’t eat nearly enough, didn’t work, didn’t even leave the house,(I like not leaving the house) I ate toast n sausage for breakfast, unfortunately it was my wife’s turkey sausage I’m sure @johnjuanb1 will be happy. For lunch I ate cheese n venison jerky and that’s it for now, my wife is making the kid n i Lasagna for dinner, with a salad, while she eats some healthy, rabbit food type shit.

5 Likes

Pretty sure the fiancé and I are having some turkey kielbasa, yellow potato’s, and veggies tonight. We’re both dropping some weight. I actually got her counting calories and macros so I feel accomplished haha. She’s been hitting the gym here and there

4 Likes

I actually like turkey kielbasa

1 Like

Growing up we ate kielbasa and homemade pierogies a lot

2 Likes

Pierogies sound great right now

1 Like

I used to eat pierogiez all the time friend dated chick that owned company that also now owns vodka bar.

2 Likes

Yeah they do @PNWmuscle any food item with some type of pasta in it,always makes me happy

Not 100% sure yet. Probably NY Strip, Fingerling Potatoes, and side salad.

Your a fucking polock too. Hahahahahaha. Yestum polockium. Jen dubra. Hahaha. We make homemade pierogies every Christmas. We will get all the family together and it’s like a assembly line. One makes the filling into balls then one makes the dough and cuts it. Then several pinchers. Then my mom usually boils them then soaks them
In butter and onions. Then one packages them We make hundreds and freeze them for throughout the year. Problem is we usually eat them all by Easter hahahahaha

2 Likes

Wife is making spaghetti tonight. I still have a meat hangover from yesterday hahahaha

1 Like

Ha ha outfuckingstanding job I was waiting for someone to point that out, my mothers maiden name was cicilski

Now after that explanation of it @Rusty I definitely will be making homemade ones real soon

Mine is dziuban mother maiden name that is

1 Like

Fuck ya!!! A bunch of polish mother fuckers in here. Come over we will make a bunch of pierogies and I’ll grill some kielbasa and drink llomza!!!

1 Like

What’s your favorite kind @John I’m stuck between potato and cheese or sauerkraut and mushroom.

1 Like

Tatoes n velveeta all the way

1 Like

Ha ha

Velveta eh!!! Gonna have to try that one. We always use farmers cheese.

1 Like

Like it’s similar to ricotta?

My mum made them that away, as in away from the more traditional way which is how you do yours I think

Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.