UGMuscle

Apologies for mutliple accounts and rage, also new cycle

Hey guys , chris here , just want to apoligize for opening up multiple accounts last year and trying to convey messages from my friends under their names. I am sorry and want to openly apoligize, also guys i also want to apoligize for my comments and rage and nasty verbal communication i had going last year, i was a newbie to the world and i was using way more gear then i should of been and was acting like king shit , i am now using sensible doses of geear and not raging as much and less impulsive angry comments anyways wanted to reach out to you guys to tell you i am doing well ( curreently 195lbs , 5"4) my cycle i am on now is the following:

TEST ENENTHATE- 750 MG WEEKLY
TREN ENENTHATE- 300MG WEEKLY
EQ- (JUST ADDED IN) - 500 MG WEEKLY
TURINABOL - 50 MG DAILY
LETROZOLE- .5 TAB EVOD

ANYWAYS GUYS HAVE a look at my cycle and tell me if you would change anything , and also i have been running gear for about 6 months now , trying to earn a pro card ( i take a lot of liver and kidney protectors) how do the pros stay on all year round and keep healthy and advice would be great , i am currently a semi pro and have competed 4 times , thansk guys , have a beautiful day , LIFT HARD! :slight_smile:

1 Like

They don’t stay on these round in fact they come off to clear receptors why you see them down size then get bigger then cut up

2 Likes

I should ban you right now wtf your lucky that you are being humble. Its appreciated but you need to follow the rules always

Learn the rules please or I will have no choice moving forward.

5 Likes

You need to get blood work done and donate blood

Your cycle you have been running for 6 months you need to atleast at points throughout the year come off or since your competing you need a coach especially to get a pro card plus we need to see your diet and macros plus training all we see is compounds. Diet is everything compounds put on the polish.

4 Likes

Hmmmmm

3 Likes

you wanna tell me why i need to donate blood?

1 Like

So the EQ doesn’t make your RBC kill you I don’t believe that you know about what you are trying to do at all im willing to help but you need to do some basic research first

5 Likes

Why did you erase your question

1 Like

Exactly brother
he is trying to be humble? hmmm

2 Likes

Have you gotten any bloodwork done? It’s legit $70 for a whole panel with quest.

4 Likes

The letro may be what’s causing your crazies may have crashed estro need blood work boss see what’s off adjust and bam more results better health
You are going for pro? I can tell you from seeing it the guys I know doing it get bloodwork a lot like once a month a lot or more

3 Likes

That and blood labs is kind of square one stuff brother.

All those compounds you’re pumping in your body is turning your blood into pudding. That in turn makes your heart work much harder. Donating blood will help alleviate that some.

5 Likes

I just saw this drop this and get blood work done and see where your estrogen actually is because you could be sitting at zero using letrozole and you don’t have large amounts of estrogen being produced most of your intake is non aromatase compounds.
Estrogen is essential to building muscle and is definitely needed in range or above I like to run around 50-60 for estrogen.
Letrozole is a suicide inhibitor like aromasin or exemestane. If you have been taking it the entire time every other day that’s probably not going to come back with good results.
Letrozole isn’t good for protecting yourself from estrogen. The problem is that one it takes awhile to actually build up in your system. Then once built up it just destroys all estrogen in the body its original use is to take away estrogen in cancer patients mostly women.

Aromasin or exemestane would be a much better choice or none at all because if you don’t need an AI then you shouldn’t take one brother the less compounds the simpler everything is going to be during your cycle.

Im interested in your diet and macros brother if you’re looking to be a pro this is a must and the most important part of everything let us know what you are eating?

5 Likes

I just reread all of this thread for the 3rd time.

Your comment I posted above most certainly does NOT convey an adjustment of your attitude or show any respect.

You get what you give brother.

The gentlemen have given you great advice already. Hit us back with some answers so we can be of further assistance. Here to help.

@Bigmurph i will edit this if need be.

4 Likes

Hmmm

3 Likes

So he did erase that post but I had already answered the question so I un deleted it
He did try to get rid of it so I will give him the benefit of the doubt but I can’t help him without him being straight forward with us no need to edit anything

I can’t help without diet information

3 Likes

I stand corrected.

2 Likes

No not yet he still hasn’t answered back :unamused:

As murph taught me to always be nice I will ask how did the ole ladies cycle go as well

2 Likes

Blahahaha

Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.