UGMuscle

Arrhythmia causes from steroids?

Hopefully I put this in the right place, @Bigmurph
Anyway I’ve developed an arrhythmia, nothing crazy just a skipped beat sporadically. I don’t know that I want to be on meds, for it, but I quit smoking cause that made it worse. I also noticed npp tpp mast blend made it worse , I’m certain because it elevated my blood pressure. I’m still on my trt therapy. Anyone else ever experience anything like this… If so what resolved it. It don’t effect anything else , like shortness of breath, nothing like that. But it gives me an adrenaline like rush feeling. Just wanted to see if any of you experienced this and what you did. Thank you

2 Likes

Just bc it elevated blood pressure doesn’t mean it made an arrhythmia worse. Arrhythmia’s will lower blood pressure because those beats of the heart don’t actually pump blood like a regular heart beat. That feeling you’re getting is your heart racing, and possibly lack of oxygen.

How did you determine you were skipping beats? New onset cardiac changes are not to be taken lightly. The electrical system of your heat is malfunctioning. To put it more clearly- the reason your heart beats and gives oxygen to your body effectively is not working properly.

Go to a cardiologist. Wear a recording device. Figure out what is actually happening with your heart. New onset arrhythmia is that first weird noise your engine makes… if you ignore it… the engine will blow.

8 Likes

Right on time @NeuroRN 101 am Sunday morning hahahahaha. Good advice bro!!! @JJTATTOOFREAK1 listen to this guy!!!

2 Likes

Hahaha go to bed @Rusty or I’ll sick your cholesterol on you in the middle of the night. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Hahahahaha. My son got this cold from his girl and brought it home. Now the wife and I are sick. I’m up drinking theraflu uugghhhh!!! I think it’s Covid-20. Haha

1 Like

Bahaha hey it can’t be as bad as covid-19. Make sure you get some other fluids down too buddy.

Just like the iPhone. Gotta have new model every six months with new features. This Covid makes your dick bigger. I have water next to my bed. That’s what they say if you drink more fluids with it little Rusty get bigger but if you don’t he’ll dry up.

1 Like

That is… the most absurd theory I’ve heard. And both know @BigSwole69. His theories are always absurd.

1 Like

I wore a recording device… They said it’s not consistent, it’s here and there. But want to talk treatment. I don’t want to fuck with beta blockers. It’s been an off and on thing for the last 10+ years . It’s just become more consistent in a 24 hour period. …

You wore a recording device In the last 24 hours? So you are confirming that over the last 10 years it’s been a problem… now it’s worse in the last 24 hours? That’s a significant change.

No i wore it 3 weeks ago. I guess I’ll just see what the Dr says. So are we saying steroids won’t effect it one way or another?

I definitely am listening. Thank you all.

1 Like

I also had a murmur as a baby that went away. Since I quit smoking it happens less. But thank you again. I do want to know if aas use will negatively effect it.

Okay. That’s the information I wanted. I would encourage you to tell your doctor it’s been worse in the last 24 hours. I’m still working on learning the all medical effects of AAS so I don’t know for certain. I’ll tag in @Optumpharma once he wakes up.

If you feel like it’s making It worse. Than go back to trt dose.

1 Like

He is my influence!! @BigSwole69 on Ugmuscle is like Kramer I’m Seinfeld.

2 Likes

Hahaha so true the more fluid the fatter it gets hahahaha

1 Like

Haha yup

We went from heart murmurs to swollen penis good job

2 Likes

Everything always comes back to the penis bro. It’s our central life’s purpose for existing.

Ha ha

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.