UGMuscle

At it again! Second go around with genuine raws!

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

Time to brew again! Planning test cyp at 250/ml and bold cyp at 200/ml. I will use 10 bb and 1 ba on each with gso or mct oil. I will filter with a ptfe .22um and then bake gear at 250f for 30 min as a extra sterilization step. What do you think? Will update soon.

3 Likes

Im curious ive never brewed anything but it interests me alot

1 Like

It’s very interesting at a good cost per vial

@Barefootdad
I edited this after thinking alot about it because we don’t allow any pricing on the site. Im sure that you can understand.
Thanks
BIGMURPH

1 Like

is there a way to use an oven as an autoclave. i was told they sterilize with steam at high temp

I hope that not actually you in your image… if so, I’d suggest editing out your face.

That is what the process and materials cost per bottle?

I stick em in the oven and stick a needle to vent with the luer lock cut off

Powder plus consumables

1 Like

Not to bad

Keep us posted man! I’ll definitely be following. I’m gonna be starting to brew in a few weeks once all my supplies arrive. I see it as if your on TRT for life and blast and cruise it would only make sense, end up saving thousands of dollars a year. The only brewing I ever done was Tren pellets and that ended up being one of the best trens I ever used. Also thank you @Ohioaas for helping a brother out.

4 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.