UGMuscle

Back on UG after being MIA

What’s up fellas it’s been a while since I’ve been active on here, reason being I decided after three years of being on methadone to taper off and stop. It was definitely hell and took a few months to feel normal and get my training and eating back to where I am usually at. It took a while but it was something I wanted to do for a while. But I’m glad to be back and active hope you all had a good holiday and new year!

13 Likes

Welcome back brotha, that’s a huge step to get of that done, been there man, stay strong and just take it one day at time

1 Like

Congratulations and welcome back

1 Like

Congrats man, that’s awesome.

1 Like

Thank you my man it was definitely very hard, lasted much longer than I anticipated

1 Like

Thanks my man much appreciated good to be back here

1 Like

Thank you brother

Welcome back

1 Like

Welcome back bro and congrats

1 Like

Thank you brother

1 Like

Thank you much appreciated

Welcome back brother glad to have you around and really happy to hear that you finished tapering off

1 Like

Congrats brother!

Welcome back and congrats.

1 Like

welcome back my guy

Mega respect keep pushing bro,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.