UGMuscle

BANG! Shouting out 2 da brothers & sistaz

BANG! Shouting out 2 da brothers & sistaz

Been in da game for 50 yrs & still moving steel! Was on da BOP till it got jacked. Need a home & family in da enhanced community so here am iz!! HOW DA HELL R YAZ? To da Latin Homeez, AMOR DE REY LATINO!!!..u know what I mean, anyone from my nation aqui, hablame!!!

5 Likes

Welcome brother. You’ll like it here. We got a great community and look after each other

Welcome

Welcome I’m liking the enthusiasm!!

what’s happening fam

Welcome

Welcome

Welcome my man!

Your welcome here but so is everyone else so let’s not bring the neighborhood into the conversation. We’re a bodybuilding and fitness community let’s talk about that please.

Welcome to ugmuscle

2 Likes

Sorry🙈! That’s 1 of the downfalls of Latin peeps, no matter where they are we always check 2 congregate with others that share our heritage, culture and language…but u r right!! It won’t happen again Champ✌️

3 Likes

I appreciate your understanding brother glad to have you around

3 Likes

Welcome to DA best place around!

1 Like

Welcome to the boards brother!

1 Like

Whats good with you… welcome

Welcome aboard . 4th generation full blooded German descendant. No Habla here. :joy: But in my line of work. Everyone is green. Hope you learn and bring some knowledge to the board for all of us to share. You’re gonna like it on here.

1 Like

Welcome!!

welcome brother

Welcome!!!

Bienvenidos, amigo!

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.