UGMuscle

Base meal ideas for someone who should know better

So I’ve been trying to cut fat and I just did a 8 week Ostarine cycle. Lost a few pounds. Probably replaced it with muscle cause I definitely dropped a few sizes in the waist area but the scale itself wasn’t showing a ton of difference. Either way I know I was in a cal deficit (not sure how much), but I’m sooooo fucking tired. So is there anywhere someone me can point me for just a basic guideline of meals for a day at a website or just share a typical day in your own diet? I want to stay clean but not starve.

1 Like

If you didn’t lose weight you weren’t in deficit.

When I cut my typical day is 4 eggs 2 slices of bacon waffle light syrup and milk for breakfast. 600 calorie lunch. 8 oz chicken breast and 50 cals of veggies for dinner with two double shakes 220 cals each a day. Now I’m a bigger dude so this may be too much for you.I use nutritiontix for tracking intake. On bulk I’m I’m kind of fuck it as long as I hit protein

3 Likes

If you’re going to cut, I would strictly track your macros.

3 Likes

Start tracking, it’s really easy once you get in a routine

Breakfast: egg white omelette with turkey ham. And kodiak cakes with sugar free syrup

Lunch: 8oz cooked chicken breast, 8oz of yellow potato, veggies

Dinner: usually 8oz of whatever meat we’re having, 50-100g of carb of whatever we’re having. Dinner changes depending on what fiancé wants

Snacks: a protein shake, 100 cal smart pop, a serving of non fat Greek yogurt with some fruity pebbles on top for my late night sweet tooth

1 Like

That’s very close to what I do. I’ve been skipping the waffle and probably overeating for lunch, but otherwise almost identical to yours. I’m 225 on a light day, 230+ on a fat day. I should be about five pounds less fat!

1 Like

I’m currently at 262

2 Likes

Big boy!

1 Like

Getting smaller so I can bulk up to 280

1 Like

Are you drinking at least a gallon of water each day? What is an Ostauarine cycle?

Nvm. It’s a SARMs. Some side effects can include digestive issues. That would make anyone tired.

I did a cycle of Rad before and felt great. Ostarine just did me dirty

Get a tracker on your phone. Lifesum is a great tracker for weight gain/loss/cutting/bulking. It’s easy to use and helps you track everything you put in your soup cooler. :wink:

4 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.