Be careful who you take advice from

Hey @members just wanted to stop by and say what’s up and share a little with you all.
I know people come here for advice and all but seriously please be careful who you listen to. This is your body not theirs. I see a lot of really bad advice given out daily not just here but social media in general.

Talk to your trainer or doctor or someone qualified not just someone that gives you bro science and takes a shit ton of gear. Just because someone takes a lot of gear doesn’t mean they know what they are doing.

For example this is my offseason and I’m only running test, gh, and insulin. That’s it notning else. I’m eating a lot of food (high protein high carbs very little fat) and I’m busting my balls in the gym. Diet and training is 90% of what we do guys weather you compete or just lift to look good it all comes down to those two key factors. Hope this helps some of you. Have a great day. I’ll leave you with a quad pic after I demolished them last night. Start prep in a couple weeks so I’m hoping to be nasty this year.

18 Likes

I’m soooo jealous of your legs😁, but hey it’s motivation for me

1 Like

Yep. Absolutely great advice. The internet is a blessing and a curse. Be wise. Take your time. Invest in proper protocol. PHD. do you even lift bro? :joy: damn I have leg envy. :joy:

1 Like

Great advice @PHD. Your wheels look sic brotha, great work!

1 Like

Goddamn tree trunks

1 Like

Keep it simple and bust your ass! Great post bro

1 Like

Photoshop😁 jk bro your a beast… I’ll be singing up for your services some time soon… glad I have access to people like your giant ass

1 Like

Thanks guys let’s see what I can bring to the stage. Hopefully brought my back up to
Me that’s a weakness

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.