UGMuscle

Better for shoulder development

Do you gymuys prefer ohp or seated military press. I’ve been doing seated but since my rear delts are lack figuring I’ll give ohp a shot. Woo still do seated db presses though. Any thoughts

2 Likes

The best shoulder exercise I’ve found is get in a power rack, place the pins so you can sit on the floor with legs straight out. Then do seated presses that way.

I used to do smith pin press so I could give hat a try currently doing the ohp and I’m able to do like 40 less pounds so I guess it will hit right

Making sure not to usleg drive

I’ve always liked 21s 7 front. 7 side. 7 bent over delt raises. Sit backwards on an old school shoulder press and rep out for rear delts. Lots of barbell hang cleans With shoulder press. This movement will beat the shit out of the heads and traps

3 Likes

Hardly ever do front raises I feel I get the front delt enough with pressing. Def putting my rear delts earlier in workout to get them going

Rocky presses are a nice change of pace as well.

1 Like

Hang cleans then only. You’ll thank me later. Or curse me. :joy:

2 Likes

I love hang cleans. Used to almost hit 400 on them bastards

2 Likes

Those will blow up your shoulders and traps…

1 Like

I started doing revers flys with hands at shoulder height exactly to get a good workout on rear delts. My fronts were getting too strong and pulling everything forward making my traps always painful. Since I started focusing on rear it’s all corrected itself

2 Likes

Farmer Carries really works my traps as well!

2 Likes

I actually switched angle back a little more wasn’t feeling it in rear delts if I went straight back at shoulder height

All about knowing your body. If I angle at all my traps kick in. Or if I go too heavy my traps wanna kick in also.

Lots of sexersice I do with the wife that’s works traps and delts really good. Get a good burn in that way. Hahahahaha

1 Like

Always gives me hammie cramps!

1 Like

Why you mother fucker

1 Like

Hahahaha. Ya!! Ok lunch is over time to get back to work. Have a good day brothers!!!

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.