UGMuscle

Big 10 football, Beef Ribs and Customs Seizure letters!

Got a shitty letter today from US customs, but Iowa won, Nebraska lost and I can’t let a Saturday go to waste… so I smoked Beef Short Ribs!

Only thing I could’ve done to make it better, would’ve been to have some fried okra!

5 Likes

I hope I don’t get one of those. I had to start a dispute on money held in escrow for something I ordered from Europe about 2 months ago. Hasn’t shown hoping to get my money back even though the vendor promises reship

1 Like

I got a promise of reship too, but if customs is just going to seize it again, what’s the point??!!

Also I know bitcoin is my cb higher now than then so can always put order back in and make some scratch ahhahah

Vendor hasn’t denied that what I said in dui pure is true so hoping moderator sees it my way

Ouch. Those letters are the worst.

1 Like

Damn well at least part of it is good

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.