UGMuscle

Bloating.. having real bad gas and bloating lately

Curious if you guys know of anything that will help with bloating. I’m fine when I wake up in the morning but as I drink and eat water my stomach just blows up

2 Likes

Revly from amazon was recommended by @NeuroRN and it worked for me.

3 Likes

How much sodium is in your diet drinks and food?

Where is your estrogen at?

What are you eating because gas is extremely common amongst us guys that eat and lift.
How bad is it?

1 Like

You selling this stuff if so send me some lol

3 Likes

I’ll have to check it out! I’ve been literally farting non stop all day everyday for the last week or so. And my girlfriend is at her limits with me shutting my pants non stop :rofl:

2 Likes

Idk where my estrogen is at right now. I go next week on the 5th for my trt check up so we’ll see

2 Likes

Also I eat a lot of chicken, tuna, eggs, broccoli, cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, bacon,

2 Likes

It could be a couple things start looking at your diet then see what your blood work says if everything is normal than its what @Poppy said relyve or whatever lol

1 Like

Ha like the big guy said it comes with the territory. Hahaha

I use that revly and charcoal caps.

1 Like

Oh hell yeah and bacon boom right there that’s the problem right there brother 90% sure thats the bloat nothing processed. That shit is a carcinogen now lol the gas is everything else brother im the same they have good gas pills.

1 Like

That looks like gas city to me

1 Like

Yeah I eat bacon maybe a couple times a week lol

1 Like

If you use it for flavor a bit isn’t bad maybe a small blt but eating bacon heavy is so much sodium and your body will hold all of that brother

1 Like

Tell her to man the fuck up. :grinning:

1 Like

Broccoli is instant and lasting farts for me which is a shame because it’s so good for you,

2 Likes

I eat it everyday and my sodium
Is still always low. I’m going to drink salt water before next bliss’s to see if I can get in regular range. It makes no sense to me

2 Likes

Read this article to your girlfriend:

Recent research in animals suggests that hydrogen sulfide — one of the major components of smelly gas, the one that gives it that “rotten egg” smell — might provide some health benefits in humans, from preventing heart disease to kidney failure.

2 Likes

Do you have any known food allergies? Have you added in something you don’t normally eat? You can try some food elimination and see what happens. Typically the most common are,
Dairy
Eggs
Wheat
Corn
Soy
Nuts.
Also you can have some labs drawn that check for food allergies

1 Like

None that I’m aware of

Salt and whats pumped into bacon are different things brother your taking in a nessaccery electrolyte. The bacon is a whole different thing its like eating roman not the same salt.

If you eat bacon everyday you definitely shouldn’t its not like it used to be

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.