UGMuscle

Bought myself a little get well soon gift

Even my rifle is on dbol lol infrared anyways.
Scar 20s

15 Likes

Good looking bullet thrower. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Going to need it for the civil war.

2 Likes

Looks good

1 Like

Picatinnay rails everywhere, you could mount a whole other gun on there

4 Likes

I don’t hear you say much @BigSwole69 about it but what kinda guns you got buddy

2 Likes

Nice!

I’m no where as skilled and informed as you vets by any mean brother on arms/weapons. But me and the wife have our CHL here in Texas. We have 2 shot gun pumps in the house. My wife and I both carry glocks in our cars then I do have some basic rifles…22 .308 and my AR. But pretty standard more for personal protection.

8 Likes

Sweet buddy, just checking and I ain’t got nothing special either

2 Likes

I figured as long as you hit your target and it does the job it doesn’t matter lol

4 Likes

Yup

1 Like

Every asshole here in Iowa carry’s a glock… I think I’m the only guy around that hates them… I’m more of a Springfield and SIG kind of guy

3 Likes

My man knows his hardware

1 Like

Woooo nice!

@Cluster - wow ! Nice - tell me you already fired her!! Here is my safety :point_right:!!

1 Like

I don’t think there is a better gun for home
Protection then a shot gun. Hard to miss and has a shitload of knock down power!!!

2 Likes

I like the sound LOL everyone knows the sound of a shotgun.

1 Like

Hell yes! When I was a real little kid we lived by Detroit in a town house. And someone was trying to break in our back door. My dad was working third shift at Ford. My mom grabbed the shot gun and when the sound of the door opened she cocked it. Well that’s all it took. Next thing we heard were garbage cans getting knocked over in the alley hahahahaha. She called the cops and when they arrived they told her if it happens again make sure dude is all the way inside the house before she shoots. But not necessary just cock that mofo and the sound is all it took hahahahaha. @BigSwole69

4 Likes

Exactly brother. My dogs know that sound means business lol

2 Likes

I like Eagle. Have a baby eagle 9 and a 40. Desert eagle. The 40 is a bit snappy but feels good in my hand

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.