UGMuscle

Braizyy55 introduction

Braizyy55 introduction

I’ve been lifting for 1.5 years, starting 250mg test once a week to start. Gonna see where that gets me and go from there.

3 Likes

Welcome to ugmuscle brother glad to have you around

1 Like

Welcome that’s a safe route for start brother

3 Likes

Welcome

1 Like

Welcome.
That is a great start.
Bloodwork?
Diet ?

3 Likes

Welcome aboard. What’s your numbers? Age/height/weight? Would be better to gauge what 250mg a week would do for you.

2 Likes

Welcome

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Agree with this as 1.5 years lifting seems a bit early to start hitting the juice unless older. That’s just my opinion though

2 Likes

3 Likes

Welcome.

1 Like

Welcome aboard brotha , if you have any questions just hit me up :v:

1 Like

Welcome !

1 Like

That’ll get you plenty far if you’re eating 5 solid high protein meals.

Welcome to UGM!

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply all.
Diet is perfect. Training: 350 protein, 350 carb, 95 fat. I’m currently cutting, and have lost 110 lbs so far.
Off days 350 protein, 150 carbs and 130 fat.
I’m a large human. 6’10, 375 lbs. I’m a power lifter.
Bloodwork. Everything is fine As of now, test is really low at 400.

3 Likes

250mg is a good TRT dose. If you can split it up pin Monday and Thursday. That would be ideal. After 3 weeks get blood work to see if you need to up your dose. 250mg I’m guessing will put you in the 700 range. I’m at 280mg a week and mine is pretty rock solid at 750.

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.