UGMuscle

Breakrast numero uno

Half dozen whole eggs 2 can yellow fin tuna half cup cheese and milk and creatine do yall use creatine?

6 Likes

Idk about that tuna on eggs brother never had LOL but looks bomb as hell and straight protein.

4 Likes

Looks good, no creatine

1 Like

I agree with @BigSwole69 tuna and eggs seem yucks. Hahahaha. But big protein beast for certain. Don’t use creatine

1 Like

Don’t think I can get on board with tuna and eggs lol

I do not use creatine purposefully. Some preworkout I take have it but I could care less if it does or doesn’t

1 Like

Yeah tuna and eggs ain’t my best but I was in a pinch grocery day tomorrow lol

1 Like

Too old. creatine is not good for me. So I stopped. Tuna and eggs together sound disgusting…

3 Likes

Hahahaha

Oh it moist certainly is

Thank God I’m not the only one. Lol. It looks good until I read tuna and I don’t use creatine anymore. DR told me to stop it

1 Like

Really? Guess I will quit using it 2 sounds like everyone else is with that plan

I use the hcl version so I’m not ingesting as much about 2-3 grams a day. Also it makes the preworkout sour so that’s a plus. Like I’m drinking a rare beer

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.