Broken ankle and steroids

After surgery. Will steroids help heal ankle muscles ?

Of course I won’t be doing load bearing exercises at first during recovery
And Do rehab and low impact cardio

Please advise brothers

1 Like

I wasn’t using gear after I broke my ankle but I did use mk 677. For the hgh boost

1 Like

My opinion is Test with a Deca or NPP kicker will aid in muscle recovery and healing. Back in the day for muscle wasting and other issues some doctor prescribed Anadrol. It was used in some cases of aid patients. I’ll have to dig up the article but pretty sure of that one. I think it is still used in some types of anemia recovery today.

2 Likes

The anemia thing upsets me when my blood work came back slightly anemic nobody here told me to run an anadrol cycle hahahah

2 Likes

I think it’s used in worst cases of anemia. Or now that you know. You can ask for a script! :joy:

1 Like

Studies have shown that increases testosterone plays no role in bone healing. Conversely low T is detrimental to healing. So my take is use TRT dose to make sure you are adequate. Also think about GH, and other peptides

3 Likes

Test will increase bone density, Var is still used in HIV muscle wasting patients, I’m not sure about Anadrol.

Theoretically yes it should help with the recovery, I personally would stick to low dose in the initial recovery stages as to not create an imbalance, and allow healing to take place as you strengthen.

2 Likes

That’s related to low t levels @NeuroRN . If you suffer from low t increasing it will help bone density. If you are at normal levels no noticeable increase.another words more is not better

Ayeee @Kad1 coming in with the hot tea this morning. This i did not know. That’s good knowledge to have though.

Disregard my previous post then sir!

1 Like

That is probably due to low t equaling low e

2 Likes

Could be? I never researched that but would make sense

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.