UGMuscle

Caitlyn Jenner is running for governor of California

I thought that this was extremely interesting and I believe that She can definitely win. I see this as a plus because she will be running as a Republican and possibly this might actually save California from the mess there in right now caused by the original governor.
This would be the first transgender candidate that I know of running for office.
This situation in California with the recall should really be interesting to watch and see what actually happens.

6 Likes

This is interesting.

We need the sloths opinion… hahaha couldn’t resist

4 Likes

I can only imagine what would be posted.

I honestly thought that this was really interesting because I would have never thought she would run for governor but that shows how much power the Kardashian family holds in California.

2 Likes

Jenner aint stupid either.

Very interesting to watch…a transvestite running as a republican… In California no less.

3 Likes

I know I was blown away its the opposite of everything that I believed California was about so I really hope that a Republican takes California.

4 Likes

This is precisely the sort of candidate that Republicans need to be running, viz., one that is not subject to the “just another rich old white guy” criticism and whose identity politics cuts across parties.

3 Likes

Its an extremely strategic move I believe for sure I wonder if the Republicans approached her or if she just decided to run.

3 Likes

It’s stupid, he she whatever the fuck it…he would win solely off of being transgender not for what he know,its fuckin stupid

I grew up with Bruce Jenner on my Wheaties box.

6 Likes

I don’t believe that, running as a republican in California isn’t going to be an easy task.

2 Likes

I remember seeing it on tv I didn’t know that he was an Olympic athlete until the Kardashians invaded the internet and tv lol

1 Like

I tend to agree with @John on this one. What qualifications does she have? No experience with government even at a local level. The libs out there will vote solely based on the gender issue. But I do agree @Bigmurph a Republican out there could help. Just my 3 cents

2 Likes

Samo samo

1 Like

Its true she has zero experience I agree with that also I just don’t think that she would cruise to a win in a democratic strong hold since Arnold.

2 Likes

Being an elected official requires zero qualifications…

3 Likes

That’s the truth nowadays smh

1 Like

Much more important that the person be a leader and know what they don’t know and when and where to tap real expertise. The cabinet really governs.

2 Likes

What experience did trump have at this point not being a politician is a selling point

2 Likes

He at least had business experience.

1 Like

Honestly she has a shot. People don’t care about experience. People will vote for who ever is popular on facebook at the time.

3 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.