UGMuscle

Canadian MMA/Kickboxing/ Juice/Diet ....and always winning!

Canadian MMA/Kickboxing/ Juice/Diet ....and always winning!

Glad to be on this forum. Always supporting health, performance, nutrition and winning in Canadian combat sports … I am an amateur athlete and happy to share success in : diet, juice, training, recovery, weight cut and crossing finish line wearing gold…

3 Likes

Welcome to the board

Welcome!

Thanks team! My objectives here are to “ pay forward” on the A-Z of signing your name to a fight card and crossing the line with gold

1 Like

Welcome!!

Welcome aboard brotha :v:

Welcome, so the pay forward thing,

So your here to bestow knowledge to members about a fight card and crossing the finish line with a gold medal, but are you open to knowledge from others to pay forward

:100::100::100::100::100:

Absolutely want collaborative discussion. I’m not a preacher by any stretch

1 Like

Ok cool, I tend to read into things more then necessary, and I took it as you had all this stuff to give but didn’t care to learn much from others

Welcome

How you been brotha? Haven’t seen you around lately

Hey McSwickles! How’s it going man!

Doing good as always - how bout you !!!

1 Like

Czworeczki how you doing man ? Welcome to the group

Welcome to UGMuscle

Thanks Low T !!!

Hi guys I wanted to start some collaborative discussion on diet, juicing up and coming down and diet and all things performance related to MMA … I’m not a preacher by any stretch so let’s get some discussion going.

Welcome to ugmuscle brother
If you would like to start a conversation just create another new topic. I made this post your introduction.

Were glad to have you around brother

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.