UGMuscle

Carnivore Diet? Anyone ever tried?

Carnivore Diet? Anyone ever tried?

Anyone ever try this? All meat diet with zero carbs and plants. Seems interesting but some people seem to like it. It’s basically keto but with all meat.

Could someone actually build muscle this way on cycle without carbs? My understanding is Carbs are highly beneficial on cycle.

1 Like

My favorite way of eating atm.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed that I feel like shit without some carbs, oatmeal is a must for me in the morning.
I would at least add fish, not just red meats🤷.
Honestly I feel great on a mostly fish diet, I could eat seafood and local Salmon/Walleye/Northern all day every day.

1 Like

Its a phase you go thru and after it feels fine with no carbs. Fish are part of the diet also. Its not all red meat.

2 Likes

Ahh gotcha, everytime I’ve seen videos and stuff it always just shows red meats. I have heard there’s a period while your body adjusts to using the fats for energy instead of carbs, how long did that last for you?

It took me a week maybe to fully adapt. Then felt the best I’ve ever felt. Carnivore is not just like keto where you rely on fats. A lot of the complete nutrition will come from eating intestines cartilage, bone broth and some pretty sick shit IMO lol. I just take supplements instead of some things people do and swear by.

I have to adapt mine a bit from what others eat cause I have a few intolerances to things like pork and egg yolks now.

1 Like

The biggest thing about carnivore is you have to go all in or not at all. That means no snacking or drinking things that aren’t part of the diet. Keto allows you eat things that are carb sources as long as you stay in ketosis. Not carnivore. You’ll feel the difference pretty fast.

3 Likes

I thinks it a very interesting take on keto. I know a couple who love it. Try it and see.
I would try it but I don’t do well with out any carbs in fact in I’m one those people that no carbs actually leaves me weaker, stringy and looking soft.

1 Like

Blood work will be jacked as fuck on this. Make sure you let your doc know so he/she isn’t putting you on all kinds of weird shit.

1 Like

Agree with this. When I did keto they prescribed me t4 and tried to put me on statins

1 Like

I lasted on keto for a week and a half. I ate a lot of cheese omelettes. I’m not big on meat in general. If it wasn’t for bodybuilding I wouldn’t eat meat. I could easily live on carbs.

2 Likes

I’m the same way. I feel like I’m actually eating less and less meat. Just getting protein through other means and I’m still growing and getting stronger. The only meat I’m actually eating is 7oz of chicken breast and 4eggs. Other than that it’s iso shakes, fat free cheese, fat free Greek yogurt, and some eaas to help with the non complete protein.

1 Like

I really like eggs for protein. I managed to get a dozen eggs at the grocery store and a pound of turkey breast. They didn’t have egg whites. It was empty on protein sources. I got cheese to make omelettes. I have a lot of whey protein.
I caught wait for this nonsense to end so I can get back in the gym and start my cutting cycle of sustanon, tren enan, masteron enan, and tbol.

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.