UGMuscle

CBD Oil - Ready to Try?

CBD Oil - Ready to Try?

Good morning! I don’t know if any of you have tried CBD oil to help with sleep, stress, anxiety etc., but I found an AMAZING deal I’d like to share with my Bro-Skis! This company is only requiring shipping cost of $9.95 on a 900MG bottle… yep that’s almost a thousand MGs! CRAZY DEAL YOU WONT FIND!

Try this link, which should take you right to shopping, where you can see the “Get my free CBD”'button up top.

3 Likes

I actually just picked up CBD lotion, I put some on before bed on achy joints and muscles, works really well

2 Likes

Nice! We were giving it to our big dog to help with his joints, but at a crazy price of $40 bucks for a lousy 90MGs/ month, which was too low for his,weight, we stopped.

This is probably only a one time deal, but I’m gonna share this with my big furry guy and see if it helps both of us!

1 Like

Nice, thatz what I said for the lotion was 40$, but it was 120oz.

1 Like

Shoot if itt works, it’s worth it! I’m interested to see how these pills pan out.

1 Like

Hope they work out for you, I do have to say that few times I did try CBD I have a great night’s sleep

1 Like

Ordered it. This is obviously a good deal, just hope my email doesn’t get blown up with a bunch of other nonsense.

2 Likes

That’s what I need, Quality sleep!

3 Likes

I hear ya there!!

1 Like

So it’s legit cbd oil, cause lots a places sell it but it’s garbage over the counter stuff?

2 Likes

I think my woman would enjoy it for her fractured coxic.

1 Like

Looks solid and it’s a crazy deal! I wish I could get a few more at that price, but at least I can try it with minimal risk.

Goods delivered! I hope you got/ get a chance to get in on this!

4 Likes

Irwin Naturals is a legit company, I’ve used their products over the years.

2 Likes

Never used cbd

1 Like

Is it better then actual weed

1 Like

Same. Never used it.

Experienced users: How does it make a person feel?

1 Like

It’s a first for me. It’s supposed to reduce anxiety, help sleep, improve mood (no thc high), help appetite, improve joint health and a bunch of other stuff. I get the vibe that it works better as it builds up in your system.

I believe you can choose from any of their products and cash in on the freebie. They have them geared towards various elements such as stress, joint health (not doobies), etc. I went for the highest dosed.

3 Likes

Sounds good. I can use all those benefits. For $10, almost a no-brainer.

1 Like

Yeah buddy!!

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.