UGMuscle

Check in/update and cycle

Check in/update and cycle

What’s up everybody it’s been a little while since I have checked in on here. I hope all of you are healthy and doing well for the most part.I didn’t do much of anything for the first few weeks of quarantine, I was taking it easy and resting and also came off my cycle. Now that I’m getting back into it with what I can like bands and cardio etc and my diets getting back on I decided to jump back on as I will have a place to train most days next week w decent stuff Anyways, but I’m doing a cut I was like 215 last time I weighed at the gym I’m probably 230 now I’d say, I’ve decided on running my favorite trio of late test tren and eq, and I’m adding in GW 50156 the sarm in as well. That will be the man bulk I’m also gonna run t3 daily and I have injectable Superdrol and S23 I might add in on certain days to switch it up.

7 Likes

If you guys wanna know about my doses and frequency I can share that as well I don’t mind mine are just generally lower then most dose wise but I’ll share what works for me if people are curious!

5 Likes

Curious about your Test, Tren, and EQ doses per week. I’m currently running Test at 500mg per week and EQ at 400mg per week. Seeing good results already at 3 weeks in now.

1 Like

Nice to see you buddy… how much superD you gonna use?

1 Like

What is up dburk. What’s the overall goal of your cycle this go around? Best of luck!

1 Like

Test in my last couple cycles I’ve kept “low” generally 250-400mg per week, eq 300-500 maybe, and tren 50mgs eod OT 25 Ed, I’ve been going lower I find it really effective still and you still get jacked and the sides for me anyways aren’t as compounding when you are on less overall stuff

2 Likes

You got it brother more isn’t always better and usually simple and less can get you were you want to be plus avoiding the side effects from high doses.

Eat big get big

2 Likes

I guess your looking for like cut bulk or maintain, my diet and cardio are cut based lol, and I’d be lying if I said I didn’t pick tren to help burn fat and sdrol to look crazier as I get leaner to make it a “cut” cycle but whenever I build a cycle I tend to go for building quality muscle and then I’ll chose “wet” or “dry” compounds depending on wether I’m trying to cut up or just strictly gain if that makes sense I try and keep the drugs in that I know for me build muscle well

2 Likes

Wish I realized that as clearly when I started we all read and here people saying less Is more but until you really drop your doses down and still feel like a beast you don’t think it’s true but it is anyways for me

2 Likes

I still got like 5ml from my last cycle before corona so rudely interrupted my best cycle and shape I’d been in/on for 5 years lol but generally 20-25mg pwo but on leg day I drop jt because for me it doesn’t feel worth it because my legs get pumped literally walking to machines idk why it’s that easy for me on legs but if I take it I cut it short because my legs are toasted pumped quick lol and then I’m back/bi I’ll go up to like 40mgs some days just to really have a good ass workout

2 Likes

I agree my last full cycle was 250mg/ml testosterone enanthate and 400mg/ml primobolan.
Just that treated me great I ran it for 20wks and leaned out nicely and felt amazing.
When I cruise I use 200mg/ml of cyp and I still make great gains with that we know its about the diet and training then the supps just make it really work.
I use proviron while I was cruising atleast until I ran out lol it was a good run.

2 Likes

I wanna run primo again I think I had like low dosed or not good primo a long time ago when I tried it and o hear so much good about it it seems like a good go to choice for any cycle really just pricey

2 Likes

I don’t normally recommend anything but bm pharmaceutical had the best primo I have ever ran and ive tried multiple brands the only lab I haven’t tried is Balkan or alpha pharma. Ive ran all the other labs some were good I believe that dragon was ok but bm pharma passed the roidtest multiple times with testing multiple amps and it was amazing. I just get the worst acne ever from running it plus a little hair loss but it bounced back a bit after running it but for me it was worth it because you do keep the gains you make that’s the best part in my opinion about primo.

3 Likes

Yeah I deff need to try it again good to know these things

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.