UGMuscle

Christmas Gifts? Let's hear it

Did anyone get anything cool for Christmas?

Guns…ammo…GC Supplements:)

4 Likes

I got the Alan more run of swamp thing I’m kind of a nerd. Also got a new adjustable bench with a preacher curl not really Christmas just happened to be when my fat ass broke the old one.

3 Likes

PS5. Pretty much all I wanted. :joy:

7 Likes

Wooo incline prs are going down or up I guess we should say

2 Likes

I got a Nintendo switch, first gaming console since the original Xbox :joy::joy: I guess it was time for me to get somewhat current with the times.

5 Likes

I got a wool/synthetic mix button up shirt. Like cowboys use to wear. Thing is warm as hell. Ain’t nothing warmer then wool when it comes to regular clothes

1 Like

New bose ear buds and a pancake air compressor

4 Likes

A Blackstone flat top grill, weed, a new bowl from my wife, got my 9 year old daughter A Ruger 10-22

6 Likes

My last console was genesis

3 Likes

I love that 10/22. Such a fun weapon to shoot. Shot a lot of squirrels when I was younger with that rifle. I might get me one again. :wink:

3 Likes

I like holding the magazine it’s sooooooo fuckin tiny

The ruegar 22 is the small black rifle with the weird mag that’s kinda round on the bottom right?

I almost bought one just for fun and target shooting. 125 is what I wanted to do and the guy wanted 250 its not worth 250 is it?

1 Like

Negative, well not this one, this is wood, and magazine is small n square

1 Like

They have black ones and others I’m sure

1 Like

Well @Ldog what did you get or give for Christmas buddy?

@John @TBU. I still have my 10/22 from when I was a kid, I love that gun! Still shoot squirrels with it too, the wife thinks it’s disgusting! Haha

2 Likes

Ha ha Outfuckingstanding, I think I’m more excited for it then my daughter is, I shoulda got her a pink camo one, she probably woulda been more excited, but I’m trying to turn her into a boy I think, so I don’t buy her girly shit.

2 Likes

My youngest daughter had a stint where she wanted to shoot and hunt, but now it’s all makeup and boys and shit… our two older daughters were never into anything I liked, or even into me all that much for that matter, but I was rarely around when they were younger. I can’t wait until my grandson wants to get into hunting, shooting and archery!

4 Likes

Weed??..Jonathan…your a bad boy.

Teach those girls at a young age how to handle a weapon.

1 Like

Well…a nice little Shadow systems handgun for play and possible dispersion of any would be villain’s in my AO.

Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.