UGMuscle

Chucksmooth introduction

Chucksmooth introduction

Hello everyone,
I’ve been on some other Well known boards over the years but never spend too much time as after a while it tends to be regurgitated stuff over and over so I felt a break was due.

I’ve been competing since 2008 - 2016 on the east coast but had to step away from the stage for personal reasons but I still maintain a rigid diet and training schedule.

I’m very big on nutrition and work with a handful of people but at my discretion as I find it frustrating to find serious clients nowadays.

I have a good deal of experience with competing, drugs, training and also some rehab for more serious injuries.

Just getting my feet wet here and checking out the site to see where I can offer my advice and possibly learn something new (as we don’t know everything regardless of our time in this sport/industry.)

Cheers

6 Likes

Welcome, again I read your post to quick,and responded even quicker, despite how I came off, it is a great place here.

Welcome to ugmuscle brother glad to have you around

Welcome brother.

Glad to have you

Welcome!!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard brotha, pleasure to have you here :v:

Welcome

Welcome

Welcome to the board brother, seems like a good background

Welcome aboard brother!

Welcome to UGMuscle

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.