UGMuscle

Cigar Time @ Cigar House, PR

I’ve been smoking cigars since I was 17-18 years old. It always calmed me down from whatever troubles was in my life. This smoke today is a bit different as I’m in Puerto Rico and burying my father tomorrow. Shitty father, even shittier husband but nonetheless — rest easy old man

10 Likes

Bless you and your family brother :pray:
You have my condolences

Enjoy that Cigar you deserve it brother

Shitty family members still get love. I have some myself so I can understand that situation. Its tough and if you’re looking to vent or talk post in the members only category and let it go brother.
Ugmuscle is definitely here to support a brother of ours.

1 Like

I appreciate the love. Thank u

1 Like

You know that your brothers got your back. That’s no BS if you need something let me know email me if you have to because its private.

2 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss. Family is still family…your father is even with the house now.

2 Likes

My condolences. Enjoy the cigar.

2 Likes

That sucks, and uhhh those nice words to describe makes it even worse.stay strong buddy.

1 Like

Sorry to hear but at least your finding a positive in the day

2 Likes

Thank u all :pray:

3 Likes

Sorry for the loss brother
I love cigars my favorite is a Monte Cristo media noche how bout you

1 Like

A nicely aged Diplomatico No. 2 followed closely by a Padron 50th maduro

2 Likes

Nice

Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.