Coming up on 10 weeks out

Coming up on ten weeks out switching over to all cutters except for the cyp keeping it in longer which is something new but it’s working. Weight is about 212 in am so slowly bringing it down

16 Likes

Looking nice and solid brotha!

1 Like

Lats looking so much wider and thicker than last year bro! Awesome work

1 Like

Outfuckingstanding

1 Like

Dam bro! Looking solid!

1 Like

I can see a difference from other pictures. You definitely stacked on some clean cut mass there.

1 Like

how much do you weigh? i can ask, as a female I just want to make sure you weigh more than I do

2 Likes

I weigh more than you :wink:

well … perhaps at this point :wink:

1 Like

So why do you need to make sure I weigh more than you :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Killin’ it.

1 Like

Cannon balls for shoulders. Looking solid.

1 Like

so when I crush you in the gym I won’t feel bad ??

1 Like

Lol oh we are doing bodybuilding lifting not this strongman waiting 20 minutes between sets bullshit lol. I’ll take it easy on you after I make you puke lol

2 Likes

lol… you havent done much strongman training have you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not that strong lol. I want to look like I can lift 500 pounds I don’t want to actually do it lol. I
Leave that for you strong people lol

3 Likes

I m not that big anymore… I don’t look like I could lift 500lbs but I do look like I could spank someone in the gym :wink:

2 Likes

Lol this sounds fun lol

2 Likes

This is the greatest conversation here yet lol

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.