I wanted to put this out to help people keep keep themselves at a OPSEC state of awareness. You can take it or leave it. But always good to be aware of your business.
- Get a secure email account there are several. And are very easy to use. I pay the extra money for mine so I have several email addresses that are accessible on one page.
- Practice good COMSEC. What does that mean? Keep your info to a minimum if at all possible during communication. Less is more.
- If you are working with someone to get product/services Save your emails and sent emails until the products/services arrive. Once you have your items/services, DELETE ALL emails. Go to trash and delete all trashed emails. Do not hold on to any history.
- Password protect and DO NOT use face recognition or fingerprint to open secure email. Once you log off. It should close your secure email. You should be asked for your password every time.
- Use HARD passwords. Nothing with recognition. Family. Friends. Street names. Pets. All that common stuff is bad. passwords should be 15 inputs long minimum. Use a series of Alpha/Numeric/symbols with random capitalization of letters.
- Change passwords every 60 days. This keeps people from tracking you and your entry via keystroke programs. You’d be surprised how easy keystroke program is to install and report your use.
I think that’s it. Just a reminder from your paranoid bro. be safe out there amongst the deep state.