UGMuscle

Conflicting side effects

Conflicting side effects

Hey Gang, I switched 3 weeks ago from one UGL Test e to another. I feel a difference, the new brand is very tried and true in the community. I’m taking very low doses if the potency is correct I’m taking 120mg test e and only 120 mg of primo e I’m trying to get my e2 dialed in. I feel some anxiety if my e is too high or too low.

I’m getting mixed messages from my body. Currently no acne and balls have gained a little size (they have shrank just slightly since starting TRT) I am however getting very sensitive nipples and very slight anxiety. I’ve upped from .25 adex twice a week to a half mg twice a week. I will be getting bloods next week. I would like to dial it in as close as I can then confirm with the blood test.

Primo does not aromatise and the dosage of test is quite common for TRT purposes. I’m really surprised that you would have such an increase in aromatase activity at that level. You’re not on anything that would raise prolactin or progesterone either. Also at that level .25mg of Adex to .5mg is quite common to be administered to TRT patients as well. My Dad is quite a bit older than basically anyone on this board and aromatises very quickly at 180mg a week and requires 1mg of Adex a week. He also started TRT with his Test levels at 16ng! I would be inclined to switch your source of Adex or switch to Aromasin for a little more control. Your best bet though is to not make any changes until you get your blood test results back. We can help combat any gyno as well as any estrogen related problems but the estrogen will be more difficult without those bloods.

1 Like

Thanks Brother. I’ll post the results

That’s what we’re here for man. Keep us updated.

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.